Monday, April 07, 2008

Redhead Lucy - ladybird fairy
Ladybirds love little Lucy. They even fight over who will fly her next. If you see a bunch of ladybirds hanging around together look out for Lucy - she must be nearby!
Lucy's original ACEO is still available in my Ebay and Etsy shops!
To purchase a T-shirt, magnet, mug etc with Lucy please check my Cafepress and Zazzle shops
Little mermaid Shana on seahorse back
Shana is a little aquarium mermaid. She has a small equestrian farm and she loves looking after her seahorse friend George.
Original ACEO is still available in my Ebay and Etsy shops.
To purchase a T-shirt, mug, magnet etc with Shana please check my Cafepress or Zazzle shops

Roisin and her fish

Mermaid Roisin and her fish friend live in a little pond beside the Dark and Gloomy forest. They are always together and it's almost impossible to notice them in the dark waters of the pond.

Original ACEO is still available in my Ebay and Etsy shops.
To purchase a T-shirt, mug, magnet etc with Shana please check my Cafepress or Zazzle shops


No comments: